Lobby booted after game = Matchmaking

mxHOLGE

I think that when i getting booted from a lobby after a game it's because of the matchmaking system? Based om my k/d in those 2-3 games.

I connect to a good smooth low ping host and play maybe 1-3 games. I maybe get 29-9 or 20-5 kill/deaths. 

Sitting there and having fun like it should be no LAG!!! Then suddenly kicks me out..

At this time i hade the geo filter very wide and the host was close to me, then it put me in a laggy shitty host with ofcourse better players. It's ok for me

to play agains better players but not with LAG!

I think this has been the issue for me all along maybe..... sHIT!

Guest Netduma_Iain

hi mate, when you get booted in .7 you should see a padlock which explains the reason for the booting so you can decide if you want to stop it.

hi mate, when you get booted in .7 you should see a padlock which explains the reason for the booting so you can decide if you want to stop it.

Ok. not seeing any padlocks...it must be matchmaking right? I get too high k/d ratio for that lobby so it kicks me out...

It is probably the host leaving the lobby and the games giving host to a member of the lobby that is out side your geo and ping filter.

Nothing to worry about happens from time to time.

It is probably the host leaving the lobby and the games giving host to a member of the lobby that is out side your geo and ping filter.

At this time i had a wide geo filter and ping assist quite high. So it was not a ping assist host. 

The reason why i mention this is because it happens quite often. I live in sweden and there's like one dedicated server and nearby that host there's some other hosts (not always).

The game is searching for "games" and i can see those "dormant hosts".

Sometimes i can't join those maybe because the lobbys are full after i get kicked. I get kicked out and another guy joins = full lobby...

I bet it's matchmaking garbage and other stuff going on...

Guest Netduma_Iain

Not really sure mate, its a bit of a pain but when you actually get in a game can you set your filter to whole of EU. Then reduce when you start searching again :)

Not really sure mate, its a bit of a pain but when you actually get in a game can you set your filter to whole of EU. Then reduce when you start searching again :)

That's a smart idea! I'll try that tomorrow morning (when i wake up). @ work now.

Was kinda happy to finally get into a low ping (30) host and hitmarkers was correct so getting kicked after that was frustrating :)

Thanks Iain.

SBMM  kicks you from lobby's as your K/d improves Imo , but usually more when you first start a new account or if your k/d rockets

I think it's a little bit of both of these. before R1 I'll play a couple of matches and do really well, then It will put my in horrible lobbies the rest of the night. Since being able to look at the geo filter players start leaving the lobby the host will leave as well, Cod will select a new host the I get kicked from the lobby all together as the R1 start to find me a host in my filter.

How does the whole padlock thing work? I see them come up on my geo filter, but nothing happens when I click it.

Guest Netduma Fraser

How does the whole padlock thing work? I see them come up on my geo filter, but nothing happens when I click it.

When you get booted look at the Geo-filter, a new padlock will appear it will tell you why you got booted - its outside my radius. If you want to play on it, expand your filter to include the padlock :)

When you get booted look at the Geo-filter, a new padlock will appear it will tell you why you got booted - its outside my radius. If you want to play on it, expand your filter to include the padlock :)

Thanks I will try it out next time.

Hey Iain, love my router. Completely satisfied with the purchase. One question I do have though is It seems very difficult to avoid dedis. And yes, I realize that's because technically you aren't supposed to avoid them, but when I do manage to do so and get kicked after matches, I do see  a padlock but I don't know what you mean by "which explains the reason for the booting". I tried to click on it: is there somewhere else I can go in the routers UI that will explain it? 

Guest Netduma Fraser

Hey Iain, love my router. Completely satisfied with the purchase. One question I do have though is It seems very difficult to avoid dedis. And yes, I realize that's because technically you aren't supposed to avoid them, but when I do manage to do so and get kicked after matches, I do see  a padlock but I don't know what you mean by "which explains the reason for the booting". I tried to click on it: is there somewhere else I can go in the routers UI that will explain it? 

If youre seeing the padlock that the reason you got kicked, because that padlock wasnt within your Geo-filter. So if you want to connect to it expand your filter to include it :)

Archived