Fifa 16 Pro Clubs No EU servers ?

Gagura111

I have been playing Fifa 16 pro clubs since it came out and with netduma i noticed that every time we play pro clubs we get connected to one and only server in USA i believe Seattle , i tried searching in Europe with the geo filter on but never get a game , im just wondering if this is Fifa not having servers up in EU or is it just netduma not supporting the game yet ?

Hello there

So it could be both. 

As the game is brand new it could not have the full support yet but lest wait and see what someone from NetDUMA team will say.

Now you sad that with the Geo Filter off you are getting only one server in USA in every single game you play? and with it on you cant find games in EU. If so that sounds like it may be the only one. 

Now here is what I found on wiki recommended for FIFA both for season and pro league but i believe its for FIFA 2015 gave them a go and see how it goes

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=fifa_online

Hi there :) With Geo-Filter off i get connected to usa server yes , but with it on i get nothing i keep getting kicked out after we find a game , so i believe there is only one server on Fifa 16 for pro clubs , i tried asking fifa 16 support on twitter several times about that issue and never got a reply from them .. then i talked to them on live chat support and they are telling me to do this troubleshooting thing on my xbox and i did that but nothiing is changed ..

Yebs have you tried those settings provided above.

What is you in game ping to those servers in Usa

Yes i have and it worked pretty good with fifa 15 but not 16 these settings just kind of make it worse . The ping is 40 - 60 ms sometimes 30 but its just not accurate i feel compared to when i ping on fifa 15 

As this is a new game probably need some looking in to to get it optimized. And I can see that Mr.F is on it already so if he is on it it will get sorted.

Mr.F when you check its ID does it say USA?

This looks slightly similar to NHL16, when we play EASHL (a 6v6 game mode) duma shows that we're connected to California even though all our opponents come from Scandinavia or northern Europe.

I had to widen the Duma circle to include the west coast, otherwise I would get booted from the game when others connected, but my 40ms ping limit still works when picking opponents, even if they don't show up on the duma map.

• Administrators

As this is a new game probably need some looking in to to get it optimized. And I can see that Mr.F is on it already so if he is on it it will get sorted.

Mr.F when you check its ID does it say USA?

Yes, but it pings low, it most likely needs whitelisting. Probably a matchmaking server. 

This looks slightly similar to NHL16, when we play EASHL (a 6v6 game mode) duma shows that we're connected to California even though all our opponents come from Scandinavia or northern Europe.

I had to widen the Duma circle to include the west coast, otherwise I would get booted from the game when others connected, but my 40ms ping limit still works when picking opponents, even if they don't show up on the duma map.

Hey miles, PM me if you want and we can try to get the ball rolling on getting that game supported

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And still when im playing pro clubs with my friends it only shows the dedi server in seattle and does not show opponent like on fifa 15 . Yesterday they released a patch for matchmaking so im wondering if u guys can do anything here

when the geo filter is on i cant find a game nowhere near , its allways this seattle dedi server 

Server ID 6528cb96c5047176

PIng 25-30

Server location USA

My location Norway

This was found when playing seasons and i guess its a dedi becouse it wont let me find games if my geo filter is set in europe

this is and the Seattle server is all i can see on geo filter as of right now , if i get anything else wich i doubt i will let u know .Looking forward to the cloud update :)

Archived