VPN (Pro XPN) Premium Lifetime licence $39

Akic

First let me say I'm not affiliated with Pro XPN in any way but it just came to my attention that you can get a lifetime premium licence for Pro XPN for just $39.

We've often had posts from members asking for VPN solutions so thought I'd post this up.  I'm aware this looks like spam.... lol but just wanted to bring it to you guys attention as it's REALLY cheap and a good VPN service. 

I just signed up myself and it's a legit offer

https://stacksocial.com/sales/proxpn-premium-lifetime

Are there UK servers? If there are, how are the connections to them? :)

Yes UK servers, plus plenty in Europe US and worldwide.  Connection is good, unlimited bandwidth with premium subscription.  I don't use VPNs much but at that price it's a steal.  Works on mobile too so useful when on holiday and using insecure public wi-fi.

Forgot to mention, offer expires in 2 days

• Administrators

looks good, ive never used a vpn before, i hear its laggy as heck on consoles is this true?

I would never recommend playing through a VPN unless you really need to, i.e. you're a Pro Gamer and you get DDoSed a lot. As it just adds unnecessary latency, it can also give you a strict NAT unless the VPN has the open ports necessary for gaming. 

If you ever get to the point where you really want to or need to do so, I would recommend getting a Gaming VPN, so they're likely to have the ports open for an open NAT, as well as choosing a server as close to you as possible to minimise latency.

Archived