Change Mac address or IP?

I am not sure this is what you are looking for but in Settings>WAN  you have the option to Enable/Disable WAN MAC address.  This can be used for cloning a MAC address on the R1.  Now if you are talking about devices the R1 with it's DHCP lease program assigns IP addresses dynamically anyway and you have the option to do static addresses as well.  Check this link out: 

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=device_manager_settings&s[]=mac&s[]=address

Is there any way to change IP OR mac address on netduma so i can become dynamic?

I change my IP sometimes 2 or 3 times whilst I play BO2 beause asshats DDOS me because the Duma does a good job of making me enemies lol.

Like pictured above, WAN > Default MAC (Enabled) put in any MAC address, I usually change a few letters/numbers from my Duma's, power down ISP modem & Duma for 2-3 minutes and power back on, new IP.

Yeah if you're dynamic you can always reboot as well to change your IP, just with static you can't

A lot of dynamic IPs have LOOONG lease times these days so you need to keep the router off for ages to get assigned a new IP, or change the MAC ;)

Archived