i cannot see my netduma on any of my devices.

it worked for a day, then then next day i could no longer see netduma r1 on any of my devices. i have a xfinity router/modem that i hooked it up to. the only thing hooked up to the xfinity is a black cable cord. the red wire is hooked up to port 1. the only thing hooked up to the netduma  is the red cord that is hooked up to the POE1. then my xbox 1 is hooked up to ethernet port 2. if anyone knows a contact number please text me here or in the fourm. thank you!

Support is provided by this forum only.

Concerning you issue.  It sounds like you are having wifi dropouts.  Follow this link and then reboot your router by going to Settings>Misc and clicking Reboot Router.  And let us know if it helps.  

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=wifi_dropouts&s[]=wifi

• Netduma Staff

You already have a thread here about this. It is much better if you don't make new threads about the same issue as then you'll end up going around in circles :)

Can you check some things. Is there Wifi coming from the Netduma (SSID of 'Netduma R1). Are you connected via ethernet? Have you don't anything like a factory reset which could have caused this?

Archived