Exit code 2- help please

My R1 is down, host filtering is blank and so are the other options. I'm running version 1.02.6 I've tried to upgrade but getting some type of error( exit code 2). I'm not sure what's going on. I did power cycle the R1,but no change. I saw this issue on another post with no explanation or fix.

Yes you are correct. Always reboot router by going to settings>misc>reboot router. Only use the button on the rear if instructed by one of the admins.

This link may/may not help. If not, the guys in the morning should get you back up and going.

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=unbrick_router&s[]=bricked

• Netduma Staff

I can't say for sure so don't take my word for it but it sounds like it *could* be bricked. I don't think the duma become unbreakable until 1.02.07. There is a fix you can do but from what I gather it is quite technical and required lots of help from Netduma to do.

• Netduma Staff

I think the guys at Netduma need to add some type of warning label about the reset button on the back unit.

The button works for the new units because they come loaded with a newer version. You must have got yours before that change was made :)

• Administrators

The PMing must be very selective in this forum. Or maybe that Adam guy was right about a few things.

If you'd care to look at your PM's you would see one from me. Someone who has bricked their router is a big concern. The update has not been released yet, you would know if we had released it. Considering you made a UK account for the purpose of getting the upgrade early you won't be receiving it until it goes out to everyone else. 

As this issue has now been resolved by PM I will close this thread.

Archived