Button and movement delay

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I see you have the congestion control set up as per the optimal settings guide, this is a guide but really the feature is there so that you can find what works for you. Can you try lowering the anti-flood more/increasing prioritisation on the console and see how you get on

You're ping is awesome mate,you tried things like hard reset on ur xbox?holding xbox button for ten seconds until you here it power down?then once you have done that wait for the light to go from Orange to white on the power brick?sometimes runs like absolute crap the xbox one and I try and power down mine at least once a week

Just to let everybody know i had a 1 on 1 with Fraser the other night and he changed a few settings on my netduma and now its working great no more lag on  fifa and cod is excellent. really big thank you to Fraser and a brilliant product and once again thank you guys for all your help.

Just to let everybody know i had a 1 on 1 with Fraser the other night and he changed a few settings on my netduma and now its working great no more lag on fifa and cod is excellent. really big thank you to Fraser and a brilliant product and once again thank you guys for all your help.

Will have to solicits Frasers services.

Will have to solicits Frasers services. I tried a few weeks back but we had visitors and they were staying in my gaming room so I couldn't disturb them.

may i ask what you changed? i get the input lag but i can minimize it my moving the sliders to 1-5  percent, anything that can improve my gameplay will be taken into consideration.

• Administrators

Just to let everybody know i had a 1 on 1 with Fraser the other night and he changed a few settings on my netduma and now its working great no more lag on  fifa and cod is excellent. really big thank you to Fraser and a brilliant product and once again thank you guys for all your help.

You're very welcome and very glad to see its working so well now :)

Archived