South Pole

Taff

just a crazy off topic question,today i kept getting somebody from the south pole on the geo-map, has anybody seen that before at the bottom of the map?is that a glitch? or is somebody with a netduma able to put their home there and show up on the map? i could not exclude it even if i had strict on or not. :o

Also could you ping it and then provide the ID with your ping to it and your location here please so we can put it in the right location http://forum.netduma.com/topic/1723-cloud-incorrect-locations/page-5 :)

ill do that next time it does,but i doubt if if it will ,that's the first time that happened, and has cleared up again. if it does i will take a screen shot and try and ping it. i don't know if the netduma can block modders, there's lots of them in modern warfare 2 ,just tonight someone came in the game took over host and stopped my winning streak.(hate modders!)

wait it happened again here it is  it says 8000 miles!

post-3563-0-00357700-1441698757_thumb.png

post-3563-0-51805800-1441698764_thumb.png

• Netduma Staff

ill do that next time it does,but i doubt if if it will ,that's the first time that happened, and has cleared up again. if it does i will take a screen shot and try and ping it. i don't know if the netduma can block modders, there's lots of them in modern warfare 2 ,just tonight someone came in the game took over host and stopped my winning streak.(hate modders!)

It would be able to if the modder is host but I don't think it can if the modder is just another player :)

Archived