Party chat ps4

Lyncho84

Hey guys,my bro and his mate can't connect to each other on advanced warfare only thro myself.plus when we're in a party chat they can't hear 1 another.iv tried putting there ps4 ip address into there router dmz(both talk talk super hubs)but Nat-type limititations keeps coming up.both are on type-2 Nat,any advice welcome as that's about all I know to do for them ,cheers guys

I had the same issue.  For me it happens when I have geo filter enabled.  If I disable it, we are able to party chat.  To use party chat with geo filter, I had to get into a party with all the people without being in a game for over 2 minutes.  I then made sure that I put all of the people in the "allow" list.  Once I did that, we could then have the party chat working correctly.  Sometimes, I have to leave the party chat and enter back into it.  

Neither of these guys has the netduma just myself.yea on there screens while in lobby on aw it's says nat-open but they can't join 1anothers lobby or hear each other in party chat without some else bein in a party for them to join thro

Neither of these guys has the netduma just myself.yea on there screens while in lobby on aw it's says nat-open but they can't join 1anothers lobby or hear each other in party chat without some else bein in a party for them to join thro

Have you tried it with the geo filter disabled?  I have party members all over the US and Canada.  The only way that I get party chat to work properly is by disabling the geo filter when I play with them, or moving them all into the allowed list.

• Administrators

Found these suggestions online when searching for this issue:

On their router control panel get them to uncheck 'filter teredo packages'. Then try party chat.

If that doesn't work turn off instant-on-mode & turn on energy-saving mode. Hard reset your console by pressing the on button for 10 seconds until it shuts down and remove the power cable and plug it back in. Then try party chat.

If that doesn't work get them to disable UPnP on their router and open the ports needed manually. 

• Netduma Staff

Some the features u mentioned fraser are not on there talktalk routers,they are just trying to get the correct ports ro open for ps4 party chat and for aw but thanks again

When you put their consoles into the DMZ did you ask them to hard reset their consoles and maybe also try a reset of the router? :)

Archived