Anyone noticed if you perk greed the second perk does not work?

Zennon

No actually unlocked perk 2 or 3 greed but ill give it a miss,cheers for the heads up,last night was great up until about 11 when my friends went offline and I was playing solo,oh man its hard work playing dom on ur own total waste of time,I got absolutely destroyed but clans of 3 and 4 with typical XxSNIPEzzzzzxxx in there Gamertags man it was hard work

I have sent a bug report in about it anyhow.

This style of game has been out for a long time and we have all got good at it but so has everyone else, there is not many noob's about any more.

You have to be on your A game now a days in any cod to get a good score/kd

Have had to turn off my geo this morning as numbers are low lol at the lag and judder wow.

Turned it back on covering Europe and it's now smooth :)

Come on Zennon, give those Japanese kids a chance to play with you :)

I have sent a bug report in about it anyhow.

This style of game has been out for a long time and we have all got good at it but so has everyone else, there is not many noob's about any more.

You have to be on your A game now a days in any cod to get a good score/kd

That's not totally true, you still have me out there, whose mission it is, is to make the rest of you look great.  At my age just getting in the game and breaking even is an accomplishment.  I am struggling with a k/d around .50.  Therefore there are some "casual" gamers for you guys to pick on and if you see me in a game; go easy on me!

DB

Have not seen to many, everyone seem's really good at it in my match's.

But it has been easier tonight since they did a hotfix or turned on the dedi's one or the other :)

Archived