Don't know if related but emblems gone off AW

bagsta69

As the title says I don't know if its related to the problems I have been experiencing tonight at all but all emblems have gone off Advanced Warfare.

Had the game played bad for you?im on xbox one and all Friday night my connection was awesome it was smooth all night,I tried playing last night and it was awful serious delay and all round rough games,not sure about the emblems tho mate i didnt notice anything

Since the b03 beta I acutally find AW much more enjoyable. It seems that SH are trying to keep population into AW as much as possible, so as far as I can tell from just playing the sbmm has been reduced and they are giving out many more supply drops. 

Right now I get a supply drop every two game, if one of which inlcudes some rapid supply time its one drop per game, which makes it better and more rewarding to play. 

Plus I also like the new AR they added.

I have no issues with AW playing solo but last night could not get into a game in a party on either AW or Blops beta, just done Auto bleed edge thing so will try again tonight when we can get partied up again.

Hey Rev, have you tried starting the game with the GF disabled?  

I believe Akik had a similar issue some time ago, and (I think) it was his GF blocking a particular server that stored emblems so they couldn't be downloaded to the console.

Hey Rev, have you tried starting the game with the GF disabled?  

I believe Akik had a similar issue some time ago, and (I think) it was his GF blocking a particular server that stored emblems so they couldn't be downloaded to the console.

Yup we tried everything last night, managed 3 games between blops and AW in a party and lag so bad it was taking nearly 30 seconds to get to first flag on Domination from spawn at start of game. Forward 3 steps freeze back 2. AW couldn't even get a game in a party.

All open Nat tried geo filter on and off and waited 2 minutes etc. Tried changing hosts not a chance.

No problem when solo though.

Will try again tonight. Weve all deleted Beta so hopefully now that rancid piece of coding is gone things may work again. lol :)

Since the b03 beta I acutally find AW much more enjoyable. It seems that SH are trying to keep population into AW as much as possible, so as far as I can tell from just playing the sbmm has been reduced and they are giving out many more supply drops. 

Right now I get a supply drop every two game, if one of which inlcudes some rapid supply time its one drop per game, which makes it better and more rewarding to play. 

Plus I also like the new AR they added.

I've not noticed my emblem being missing but I've definitely noticed an increase in supply drop rate.

I can't comment on the SBMM reduction as it may just be 'coincidence', but I was going ham on people last night.

It is a placebo I am sure but since deleting the beta from my console and my gaming buddies doing the same we can not only party up, got our emblems back but we have been kicking ass and taking names on AW.

I am by no means at my age a great player but out of the last 4 games I have topped the lobby on score on HC Dom in half the games, 2nd place on the other 2.

Happy days big Maun, :)

The main thing I don't like about AW is the Advanced Supply Drops.

They are not mandatory, but in a way they are because of the RNG system that does NOT guarantee you a Royalty, or Elite variant of any weapon, let alone the one you may be after. They also are a very nefarious way to get around anti-Gambling laws (in the States) because minors are not allowed to gamble (must be 21). However, you only have to be 18, or older to buy and play the game according to the ESRB. Advanced Supply drops are a legalized form of gambling aimed specifically at young kids to waste their parents money. It's a new low A$$tivision sunk to, but at least if you know, you can monitor  your kids online transactions, so they don't become addicted to ASD like A$$tivision is hoping they become...

To be honest the supply drops don't bother me in the slightest. I save a few like the inferno etc and then every prestige I just flog all the stuff I have and start new prestige around level 17.

To be honest the supply drops don't bother me in the slightest. I save a few like the inferno etc and then every prestige I just flog all the stuff I have and start new prestige around level 17.

Yeah, but we're adults who aren't duped into spending money on virtual nothing... Which is what Advanced Supply Drops are in all honesty. Like I said, Activision targets kids (10+) who play CoD to become addicted to them in the hopes of getting something "cool" to spend their parents (and maybe their own) money on. That's wrong, IMO, because it's gambling in every sense of the word and there is a reason why kids aren't allowed to gamble (they lack the self-control and/or knowledge they will loose more money than they win... IF they win at all).

Archived