Netduma Same Dedicated Server

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Netduma Staff

Ok. So it's kind of a bit of a problem then. The game wants to connect you to that server but you don't want to connect to it as it has a high ping.

What is your base ping? Also, do you have bleeding edge cloud enabled in Settings >> Miscellaneous.

No you don't have to untick auto cloud keep them both ticked and what crossy meens is the guys at netduma roll out cloud updates so I think he's telling you a new cloud update is out which should help you find games a lot easier whenever ive played after a cloud update ive seem more games available than ever

• Netduma Staff

What new cloud do I have to setup anything for bleeding edge or do I just tick it? I also have auto cloud ticked do I until that? And yes I can find games when that server is excluded but I get very high ping games.

BENORMOUS is right :) When I said wait for the new cloud I means that you have to wait about 4 hours for the Netduma to start using the bleeding edge cloud that you enabled.

Is the ping better when you connect to that dedicated server or when you connect to something within your GeoFilter? I assumed that by stopping you from connecting to that dedicated server that was outside the GeoFilter that you would get better, low ping games because they would be within your GeoFilter.

• Administrators

Hi could you follow the instructions here so we can optimise your area: http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=optimising_geo_filter&s[]=incorrect

Also its could be due to the beta happening at the moment. And servers being use, I'm purely speculating. But whenever something like new maps or beta comes out weird things happen for a while.

Don't worry they aren't actually on 1, they are on the latest, it simply removes the option for you to change them manually so thats why it looks as though 1 is selected for all 3 

• Netduma Staff

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-28-00-30-03.png should I untick 'enable' to disable vpn

Yes untick the box then click apply to disable the VPN.

If the games are laggy, then can you post another screen shot of the map of the GeoFilter when you are connected to a game. Please also remember that the Netduma doesn't support Black Ops 3 yet :)

• Netduma Staff

Had you waited two minutes to let the anti-cheat feature clear? Because you still shouldn't be connecting to that host that is outside of your GeoFilter :)

Archived