Netduma Same Dedicated Server

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Netduma Staff

Do you have strict mode enabled? Also is the GeoFilter enabled. If it is, the button will say 'Disable'. 7de7f3b02bbba3a8a49de5bd5b381847.png

It looks like you're connecting to a host outside of your GeoFilter which shouldn't be happening.

Try this.

Put Ping Assist to 0.

Then, Tick the Strict Mode.

Then Adjust the Geo Filter Range to make it smaller.

If you still connect, that's because the Dedicated Server is at a wrong location. And as you can see, it is marked in Red instead of White/Yellow.

You should report the ID to the Netduma guys so they can check and correct it.

Unless I misunderstood how the filtering works, I don't think that any settings will allow you to not connect to a dedicated server as it they are always allowed. It also looks as though you're connecting to the Seattle servers and I am certain that they have dedicated servers there.

On the bright side, Black Ops 3 will be out soon and, as everyone knows, the next COD is always the best one ever...

• Netduma Staff

Unless I misunderstood how the filtering works, I don't think that any settings will allow you to not connect to a dedicated server as it they are always allowed. It also looks as though you're connecting to the Seattle servers and I am certain that they have dedicated servers there.

On the bright side, Black Ops 3 will be out soon and, as everyone knows, the next COD is always the best one ever...

You are able to block dedicated servers that are outside your GeoFilter just not add them to your deny list :)

• Netduma Staff

Ugh....I'm still connecting to it, I don't understand why this is happening. I lower it to 30 and still connected to it.

Read this - it explains all the possible reasons.

1. Make sure strict mode is enabled.
  2. Set ping assist to 0.
  3. Wait 2-3 minutes for anti-cheat feature to clear.

Now see if you connect to that host.

If you do, post a screen shot of the whole of the GeoFilter (including the very top, and the whole map).

Hi guys, I'm getting a similar problem... on my geo filter its showing US and other hosts outside of the range as an always allowed host... but I haven't always allowed any hosts.

I have tried blocking these and it doesn't seem to work. If I reboot the router the problem goes away for a bit the comes back again. This problem has only started since the last router update and AW game update on xboxone.

• Netduma Staff

Hi neekilla, welcome to the forum :)

Could you make a new thread about this?

But it sounds like you're connecting to them through ping assist. You can look here to see what the different symbols mean and here to see the different reasons for connecting to hosts outside of the GeoFilter.

• Netduma Staff

OK so Cross EU it did work I'm not connectIng to the dedicated host in seattle anymore should I put back my PA to 45

You could do but you might start connecting to it again if the server is under 45ms ping :)

• Netduma Staff

OK so then maybe leave it at 0? For now, can I post the host ID here for Netduma

Yeah you could leave it at 0 for now or slowly increase it just before it connects you to it :)

If it is already showing as a server I don't think you'll need to post it but if it isn't then yes :)

• Netduma Staff

Yeah..Please help I really love this product but it's been acting up alot for me.

Can you wait 2 mins and then try and find another games :) Looks like the anti-chat feature is connecting you to a host outside of your GeoFilter.

Archived