Drift0r Streaming BO3 Beta - LIVE

JConnor

I watched it, the audio sounds, announcements etc sound very Black ops 1, the game play didn't look very smooth either. I know they all had strict nat after the first couple of games which probably didn't help.

This is all a psychological ploy by Treyarch. Let us play the game at its worst and when the final product comes out we are going to love it. Lol.

LoL it is Treyarch at its finest. Everyone is playing TDM only. Going to Gamestop for a PS4.

This is all a psychological ploy by Treyarch. Let us play the game at its worst and when the final product comes out we are going to love it. Lol.

LoL it is Treyarch at its finest. Everyone is playing TDM only. Going to Gamestop for a PS4.

The in game Ping and Packet Loss?!? I watched his stream and there was a lot of frame rate issues and droppage so it lagged a bit.

I was watching another stream, because Dipt0r, and the guy was saying that the player count was so low he couldn't get in a Domination game.  He partied up, they went into Dom and sat there for a few minutes as single players bounced in and out of the pre-game lobby, then they went back to TDM.

I think this is a case of a very low player count and a lot of physical plant between them causing issues.  So in that case, it's a normal CoD game prior to NetDuma. :P

I was watching another stream, because Dipt0r, and the guy was saying that the player count was so low he couldn't get in a Domination game. He partied up, they went into Dom and sat there for a few minutes as single players bounced in and out of the pre-game lobby, then they went back to TDM.

I think this is a case of a very low player count and a lot of physical plant between them causing issues. So in that case, it's a normal CoD game prior to NetDuma. :P

Tomorrow will be the true measure when everyone else will be on!

Archived