chuffed

toby jugs

hi guys just got mine!

apart from one slight nooby hiccup setting the thing up i was very surprised at the ease of getting it up and running.

in all honesty i was expecting a chunky manual with loads of tech speak so i'd just to say a big thanks to everyone who made this product as user friendly as it is

your tutorial is excellent and obviously designed with peeps like me in mind.

i've only had time for 5 games of AW , but it's quite an obvious improvement in game quality for me already.

bottom line is : would i recommend the R1 to a friend? ....... i think you already know the answer lol.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Toby, really glad you're enjoying the router. Thanks so much for the kind words it really means a lot for the whole team.

Without sounding like a kiss @$$ I have to admit that the Netduma team and especially Iain offer the very best customer service I have ever seen.

I own a few different devices/gadgets from a couple of start up companies (I believe in their products) but Netduma is indeed the very best of ALL companies I've ever dealt with, no one beats them man, no one.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Thanks man you guys are too kind. I guess I'm the most visible guy as I'm quite customer facing. But the whole team works just as hard as me its just behind the scenes :)

Archived