Destiny - GJallarhorn for sale from Xur!

PharmDawgg

Think someone should tell him how to use the English language properly without profanity for childish effect, but that's only my opinion

My bad. I forgot to mention the profanity.

He only does Destiny vids and his information is good but his delivery needs a lot of help. Lol.

I noticed he had a good subscriber count, so obviously he is doing something right, but god damn!  I'd rather listen to 10 yards of rock inside an active cement mixer for an hour....

I noticed he had a good subscriber count, so obviously he is doing something right, but god damn! I'd rather listen to 10 yards of rock inside an active cement mixer for an hour....

It won't be "worthless" in a month.

The only nerf that is happening is the Wolf Pack missiles won't do as much damage as they do, now. Granted, there will be a whole new tier of weapons with TTK, but it's not like the GH will be relegated to a low-level weapon anytime soon ;)

However, I'm actually thinking about spending my coins on one of the helmets to raise my overall character level on PS4 because when the "light system" is trashed, light will still determine what content you (should / should not) access from that point on. This was confirmed by a Bungie rep at Gamescon. So, always do as much research as possible... Especially on such a incoherent game like Destiny.

good info, and not included in the article i read iirc.

i skipped the second dlc and consequently am a fair bit behind the times, if i read your post right i'm still gonna be a bit behind things if i buy TTK and use the character upgrade.

that makes the gjallarhorn much more valuable.

on a sidenote , i can't help being a little cynical that xur got his hands on a cache only once until now.

Archived