Any musicians out there?

RolidSnake

Any fellow musicians lurking in the forums?!

I thought it'd be cool to start a thread sharing each others pride and joy(s).

As a starter for 10, here's my AVRI 1965 Fender Jaguar with a Staytrem bridge and temelelo, Seymour Duncan HOT for Jag pickups and a custom Spitfire tortoiseshell pickguard.

Needless to say, I love her.

post-2701-0-07824300-1439368054_thumb.jpg

post-2701-0-49571900-1439368059_thumb.jpg

I envy you, I would love to be able to play a musical instrument.

I used to be able to play/blow the bugle in my Army cadet days lol, and. I am a frustrated wannabe drummer, but sadly I can't hold

A tune lol I start of ok and then it just goes to rat shit.

I was told once because I am left footed, but ambidextrous in using my hands there is to much conflict in my brain about which hand is boss so one tries to take charge lol,

I'd love to learn how to play some form of brass instrument. In school, I was the only one in my year who wanted guitar lessons. The rest of them were quite happy with orchestral instruments. I used to skip classes telling the teachers 'I had a music lesson' and I used to hide in the back room trying to play along to Led Zeppelin haha!

Funny you should say that about your feet though!

My mate is a right handed drummer, who plays left handed but on a right handed drum kit.

It looks weird but needless to say he plays it like it's an extension of his body.

It's never too late to learn an instrument though Macca! Practice makes perfect!

:)

I play a few instruments. Started on piano as a kid, moved to guitar because had higher chance of getting you laid, bass was just extension of that, finally tried to learn drums... Not very good though. I have all those instruments and at one time had my own recording studio. Still have some of that year.

I have a jag body I am messing around with now searching parts. Not original like yours though. That one is pretty epic!

That's awesome procrate!
I kind of have a practice room/studio thingy in a small warehouse I rent out with a few mates.

It's not Abbey Road, but it gets the job done.

If you're ever after any parts give me a shout as I know a few people who may be able to help source some bits for you :)

Archived