nat type strict

Leelee

Well 2 things i wolud add is to do the testing this way when it happens to be strict.

Disable your geo-filter when booting up: The geo-filter can give the NAT test a false result. If you have an open NAT with the geo-filter disabled then you will also have an open NAT with it enabled even though the console says otherwise.

Second make sure to delete all of the port forwarding rules on old router.

HI I would like to start by saying thanks for all your reply's i have used the NAT open guide and put the IP address in my routers DMZ and have deleted all port fwd rules

but even with the netduma disabled on start up i still have a moderate  NAT type.

• Netduma Staff

HI I would like to start by saying thanks for all your reply's i have used the NAT open guide and put the IP address in my routers DMZ and have deleted all port fwd rules

but even with the netduma disabled on start up i still have a moderate NAT type.

Can you make sure that you have UPnP enabled in Settings >> UPnP and Settings >> Miscellaneous. Also, can you confirm which IP you put in the DMZ? :)

• Netduma Staff

after hard reset NAT type open?? that's great just hope it will stay open next time i turn on my ps4???? big thanks for your time crossy.

any idea what was wrong???

May have been that the UPnP hadn't worked so when you restarted it, the request were re-sent and the ports were opened. And no problem :)

As his is solved, I'll close the thread. If the problem continues or you have anymore problems feel free to open another one.

Archived