Allow and deny bars (glitch?)

Buffet

Hi all.

Got my Netduma today and installed it easily.

Great bit of kit guys, I am still tinkering with the settings but so far so good. :lol:

But I have hit a bit of a problem.........

In the Host Filtering part of the router, there is an allow and deny bar. Red on the left, green on the right. Well I didnt really know what I was doing and dragged the red triangle all the way to the right, so the entire section is now in the red. The only problem is, the red triangle has now gone from the screen completely, and I cannot drag the red back again so all rated servers for CoD are in the red. The green triangle is now not responding to anything either, so I am a bit stuck.

Can anyone offer a fix?

Thanks!

Hi Warren ;)

Glad to hear you're enjoying the router. Can you try this out please http://forum.netduma.com/topic/476-i-dragged-my-curtain-too-far-its-locked-how-do-i-get-it-back/

Heh, thanks but my name isn't Warren :P

I got the router delivered yesterday but wasn't in and couldn't get to the post office till this afternoon. It took twice as long to install as it should have done because I am on BT and forgot to download the update file before I disconnected my HH3!

Thanks a lot for the help. All fixed now! B)

Also, just as an aside - is there any way to let the map zoom in further? I have it set to 400ish KM as I want to ideally stay in servers in the UK/ Northern Europe etc. But I can't seem to zoom in very far on the map.

Also really surprised how small this thing is, and at the fact my wireless signal has gone through the roof on all the devices downstairs (Sky box, PS4, laptop etc). Lots better than the HH3 was.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Sorry man have no idea what happended there. I'm an admin but a total noob when it comes to forums. I generally don't touch anything as a rule of thumb.  Anyway your points are duly noted. Perhaps start a thread/poll asking if people would like a longer cable please :) 

Guest Netduma Fraser

I didn't touch it either. :mellow:

Oh well, I can't be bothered typing it all out again now. Maybe it will re-appear at some point.

Sorry man, I think that was my fault, think I may have removed it by accident but its up again now, sorry about that!

• 6 months later...

Try this video : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psLD38W_WWU

or 

Courtesy of abc123:

in chrome > on the page > right click > then inspect element

in firefox > on the page > right click > then inspect element

find:

<polygon points="-5,0 0,-10 5,0" transform="translate(258.23999999999984,280)" class="slider0"></polygon>

just look for

class="slider0"

using ctrl + F (Find)

then change the first number in translate to something like 200... now the triangle will be moved at the bottom, click that and drag a little

meaning it should become:

<polygon points="-5,0 0,-10 5,0" transform="translate(200,280)" class="slider0"></polygon>

To do this simply click the original number and type "200" then press enter.

Archived