800ms + ping spikes?

Toe_SNE

its not just xbox servers... i notice people at 800+ms ping all the time and the games are BAD and that is on PS4. i dont even play AW anymore. i have given up like i did with BO2. im back on 360 on the older titles.

Do all the bars spike or just one of them?

Just one bar. And it stayed there for the entire game.

When game finished, backed out of lobby with party, did a F5 refresh, just in case a webpage thing with the netduma interface. Went back and found another game, and no problem. Saw this the other night, and I've just reset modem and routers today, so googled it and found this thread.

• Netduma Staff

Just one bar. And it stayed there for the entire game.

When game finished, backed out of lobby with party, did a F5 refresh, just in case a webpage thing with the netduma interface. Went back and found another game, and no problem. Saw this the other night, and I've just reset modem and routers today, so googled it and found this thread.

If it's just one bar then that would suggest that it's just one player in the lobby who has a really bad connection as they're having 800ms spikes :)

Reset my netduma, again 1st game got one player reported as 800ms. Appears to be a netduma bug. During 2nd round switched off peerping (changed service number) put it back. And no 800ms player.

Bug to be fixed.

• Administrators

Reset my netduma, again 1st game got one player reported as 800ms. Appears to be a netduma bug. During 2nd round switched off peerping (changed service number) put it back. And no 800ms player.

Bug to be fixed.

Can you repeat the experiment with changing the service number etc and see if you can recreate it please and let me know

Archived