XR1000 - Call of Duty Dual PC setup

• Administrators

Right please try the following:

1. Launch the game on one PC
  2. Have the second PC open command prompt and enter these commands in one by one, hitting enter after each one:
    ipconfig /registerdns
    ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew
    netsh winsock reset
  3. Then have this PC launch the game and see if it works please.
  4. If it doesn't work the first time try it a few more times. If not then go to the next step.
  5. I know this link isn't specifically for your issue but please try solutions 3, 4 & 5 for each PC: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/troubleshoot-party-chat

No, I just ran an ethernet from the xr1000 to the second pc. No issues so far logging in while another pc is already logged in. I've seen plenty of posts with people having this issue, not specifically netduma firmwared devices, but netgear in general. They switch to tp link or another brand and are fine. 

Ill likely go with a ubiquiti setup as I can get cameras and doorbell coverage instead of having to pay for those  services separately. 

• Administrators

Oh gotcha, understood, probably related to the NG settings then as we've not seen that issue on our own routers, good solution with the cable though, better game performance too.