ultra low ping and low jitter FIX

Hi ! Just a little warning for PC players who want to embark on the TCP Optimizer adventure. First of all, make a Windows backup! This software modifies the Windows registry because Windows primarily favors web/media applications and services. (Which is no longer the case, I think for a while on the latest FW W10 and 11).

https://www.malekal.com/optimiser-reseau-windows-jeux/

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes please everyone do the above and make sure you know what changes these are making before you commit to doing so.

do a b4 and after pic let me see that ping drop let alone the jitter

ive also put togethrer a win-10/11 clean up and speed up just let me know if u want it and ill send u a copy

3 hours ago, Fuzy said:

Hi ! Just a little warning for PC players who want to embark on the TCP Optimizer adventure. First of all, make a Windows backup! This software modifies the Windows registry because Windows primarily favors web/media applications and services. (Which is no longer the case, I think for a while on the latest FW W10 and 11).

https://www.malekal.com/optimiser-reseau-windows-jeux/

the reg changes are there near the bottom of the txt file i posted but yeah defo make a back up nothink there that will do any damage or and sneaky shit all sold

but what funky ass site u linking my shit to ???

For information: Windows has now taken into account for ---a while, some year in fact--- "the game" in its initial configuration!

do not this these tweaks were for windows 7xxx and older versions back then without know each of these setting you'll do more harm then good and hence majority of them are useless/placebo because they do not work/do harm since nowadays windows is highly different etc 

4 hours ago, Baturi said:

do not this these tweaks were for windows 7xxx and older versions back then without know each of these setting you'll do more harm then good and hence majority of them are useless/placebo because they do not work/do harm since nowadays windows is highly different etc 

have u tested for your self b4 shitting on it ???

Just now, Dean.L said:

have u tested for your self b4 shitting on it ???

i think maybe if u had tried it out u would see the jitter and ping and way lower then then the test done before  hand