NEW R3 FIRMWARE - 4.0.219

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, modM84 said:

Okay, but this Button is without function as I told. 

It can work, if it doesn't work at first keep retrying, if it continues to not work then it maybe your device is incompatible - what device are you trying to connect?

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It can work, if it doesn't work at first keep retrying, if it continues to not work then it maybe your device is incompatible - what device are you trying to connect?

That means, WPS may be active without flashing LED? I try it with an TP Link Repeater. 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, satinghostrider said:

I'm trying to connect a printer with wps and it doesn't work even with 219 firmware. No light on wps even after pressing the button so the feature seems disabled still. 

So on the printer you've selected the option to connect via WiFi using WPS and it's ready to go, then you press the WPS button on the router and it doesn't connect no matter how many times you press the button? Is it an old printer?

On 6/16/2024 at 9:19 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for the logs, we'll take a look. No WPS on the interface, there is the physical button on the router

Hi. When will you have Results about my Logs? Maybe we can fix my Problems just with Adjustments... If it is necessary, I can give you remote Access! 🙏

• Administrators
1 hour ago, modM84 said:

Hi. When will you have Results about my Logs? Maybe we can fix my Problems just with Adjustments... If it is necessary, I can give you remote Access! 🙏

It'll require a firmware fix so not something you can resolve by yourself currently, it also depends when the team are able to look at the logs, we have a lot to go through. Remote access could be helpful thank you!

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So on the printer you've selected the option to connect via WiFi using WPS and it's ready to go, then you press the WPS button on the router and it doesn't connect no matter how many times you press the button? Is it an old printer?

Yes I get my printer in WPS mode to pair and even pressing the goddamn button 100 times does not even pair it. On my XR500, I only needed to do it once. I mean if that button serves no purpose then it should not be advertised to be WPS capable. And even the latest firmware does not even fix that.

8 hours ago, jcheve said:

Hi I keep finding I have to reboot the router every day or so becaus eit seems to slow down or not browse at all.  Anyone else?

Yeah its weird after factory resetting my router I'm having plague of issues and it's getting very frustrating. Like downloads will suddenly just slow down till it just stop at 0kb/s. To think that even basic features with newer firmware updates breaks something else isn't something fun to go through. If the next update doesn't solve it, I'm going to thrash this router and go with a more established brand. Hell, even the earlier firmware had the basic stuff working well. Unbelievable. 

On 6/16/2024 at 10:10 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hi.

Today I got a new Repeater from AVM, the Fritz 1200. I try and try and try... WPS is not working! 😡 just fucked up

• Administrators
On 6/19/2024 at 3:36 AM, satinghostrider said:

Yes I get my printer in WPS mode to pair and even pressing the goddamn button 100 times does not even pair it. On my XR500, I only needed to do it once. I mean if that button serves no purpose then it should not be advertised to be WPS capable. And even the latest firmware does not even fix that.

Could you try holding down the button instead for at least 5 seconds and see if it works please

On 6/19/2024 at 3:49 AM, jcheve said:

Hi I keep finding I have to reboot the router every day or so becaus eit seems to slow down or not browse at all.  Anyone else?

Slow down in what sense? Do you mean web pages stop loading completely?

On 6/2/2024 at 10:11 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay thanks keep us posted!

Hi Fraser 

I have been using a different router for weeks seeing if Upnp works now but it didn't I tried different methods and went back to the using the R3 as my main router as I started dealing with packet loss.

Now I don't understand that smart boost also is not picking up to my games or gaming I prioritized.

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, ExcellentZERO said:

Hi Fraser 

I have been using a different router for weeks seeing if Upnp works now but it didn't I tried different methods and went back to the using the R3 as my main router as I started dealing with packet loss.

Now I don't understand that smart boost also is not picking up to my games or gaming I prioritized.

What games/platforms are you playing on exactly?

On 6/8/2024 at 6:09 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Not on the host no, if you go back from that view then click on your device name

Goodness me, after all the checks I did that was the one toggle that wasn't on 😅.

It's been working properly the last week or so so think we're good now. Thanks!

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, paganister said:

Goodness me, after all the checks I did that was the one toggle that wasn't on 😅.

It's been working properly the last week or so so think we're good now. Thanks!

Haha sometimes it's just the simplest things! Glad it's working now, thanks for the update.

Hello why on geo filter search for location not working 

• user.info lua: Sent request to https://api.netduma.com/api/v1/geocode/autocomplete?text=London%2c United Kingdom with headers {"content-length":"0","content-type":"application/json","Connection":"keep-alive","Authorization":"Bearer eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJyMl91c2VyIiwiZXhwIjoxNzIwMjA1NDQzfQ.XOzFQv3J8QVrMUMLChuqxBeim3HM4bpsyEMY68T4KE0"}
    user.info lua: Error: Received http code 500 with body Internal Server Error
    user.info lua: Error: the server replied with an invalid message: Internal Server Error
  • Sat Jun 22 2024 08:24:27
  • user.info lua: Sent request to https://api.netduma.com/api/v1/geocode/autocomplete?text=London%2c United Kingdom with headers {"content-length":"0","content-type":"application/json","Connection":"keep-alive","Authorization":"Bearer eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJyMl91c2VyIiwiZXhwIjoxNzIwMjA1NDQzfQ.XOzFQv3J8QVrMUMLChuqxBeim3HM4bpsyEMY68T4KE0"}
    user.info lua: Error: the server replied with an invalid message: Internal Server Error

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Movement said:

I think whatever server it's using for that is down at the moment, thanks for the report, I'll pass it onto the team.

5 hours ago, ExcellentZERO said:

I play on Xbox

Rainbow six

Call of duty 

Destiny

tekken.

Okay and how have you added this to SmartBOOST with just the gaming option or have you added the device specifically?

31 minutes ago, DanyKTM said:

first issue here, I cant see the map in GEOfilter and PINGheatmap 

Can you provide a screenshot of what you see exactly please?

je voyais seulement une page grise, mais je crois que le problème venais de mon navigateur web.

Pour d'autre soucis, j'ai réinstaller Chrome et tous fonctionne.

Merci

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, DanyKTM said:

I only saw a gray page, but I think the problem was with my web browser.

For other concerns, I reinstalled Chrome and everything works.

THANKS

Good to hear, thanks for the update!

• Members
On 6/22/2024 at 11:04 AM, Movement said:

• Sat Jun 22 2024 08:24:27

It seems the API we used went down without notice. I'm going to add an integration to another one asap so it starts working again. No firmware update is needed.

On 6/20/2024 at 9:28 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you try holding down the button instead for at least 5 seconds and see if it works please

Slow down in what sense? Do you mean web pages stop loading completely?

i seem to lose my top speeds or no browsing.  i reboot it and all returns to normal

• Administrators
12 hours ago, jcheve said:

i seem to lose my top speeds or no browsing.  i reboot it and all returns to normal

Do you notice any pattern other than every day e.g. when using a particular device or specific internet traffic etc? How much do the speeds reduce by? Where are you testing the speeds? How are you connected to the R3? Does it happen for ALL devices?

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do you notice any pattern other than every day e.g. when using a particular device or specific internet traffic etc? How much do the speeds reduce by? Where are you testing the speeds? How are you connected to the R3? Does it happen for ALL devices?

yeah basically have to reboot it once a day its for all items