High ping mw3

As the title says. I occassionly get high ping in lobbies even though the server im connected to has 25ms on the netduma app. I had this problem before the netduma router too so i guess its a server side issue? Anyone have this problems too in mw3? Picture is from a private game with bots. I am located in vienna (austria)

IMG_2860.png

IMG_2864.jpeg

On 4/21/2024 at 10:39 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Does it feel more like the high ping or the low ping reported on the Geo?

Sorry for the late answer fraser. It is getting really frustrating for me with this game. I only connect to the mainz server in germany which is very close. 1 game my ping is 19 the next game i get 180ms with packet loss also while my friend who also lives in vienna has always perfect ping. But i had those problems before too so i guess its an isp problem and dont want to to blame netduma for it. Even though my speeds on my speedtests are always at max. 

• Administrators

Every time you get that high ping add the server to your deny list so you don't play on it again. Then after awhile you should have got them all and should have a more stable experience.

On 4/23/2024 at 5:19 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Every time you get that high ping add the server to your deny list so you don't play on it again. Then after awhile you should have got them all and should have a more stable experience.

I have many friends who have this problem since the small update of last week it is a CoD problem atm.

They have very high ping like 80-160ms and a few % packet loss while I am having 12ms and 0% packet loss (we from same country, same ISP) also seen this problem with other friends who live in countries next to me (should be 10-30ms difference between us).

And the next few games they have perfect ping and no packet loss as it should be.

3 hours ago, Mobel said:

I have many friends who have this problem since the small update of last week it is a CoD problem atm.

They have very high ping like 80-160ms and a few % packet loss while I am having 12ms and 0% packet loss (we from same country, same ISP) also seen this problem with other friends who live in countries next to me (should be 10-30ms difference between us).

And the next few games they have perfect ping and no packet loss as it should be.

Yep exactly like that, its very random. Even when i connect to servers close to me its like that.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Mobel said:

Thanks for letting us know!