eFootball R3 Port Mirror HELP ME

I ran into this problem 

eFootball_network_monito > Use npcap api to sniff the udp traffic. Only support wired connection. PS/XBOX players need a router/switch supporting port mirroring. Don't support VPN or proxy.

To play eFootball there is such a utility for monitoring the server and workload 
It is for PC but can be used on Console without any problems 
You just need to make port forwarding so that the connection from my PS will be broadcast to my PC. 
I don't understand how to do this on my R3.
Very much looking forward to the answer 

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

14 minutes ago, docha34 said:

I ran into this problem 

eFootball_network_monito > Use npcap api to sniff the udp traffic. Only support wired connection. PS/XBOX players need a router/switch supporting port mirroring. Don't support VPN or proxy.

To play eFootball there is such a utility for monitoring the server and workload 
It is for PC but can be used on Console without any problems 
You just need to make port forwarding so that the connection from my PS will be broadcast to my PC. 
I don't understand how to do this on my R3.
Very much looking forward to the answer 

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

No, the R3 does not have port mirroring. You need a "switch" between the R3 and the Console.

For example, I have the TP LINK GS105E

This allows me to port mirror, my PC and PS5.

Both the PC and Console will need to be using/behind the switch. So they can "mirror" each other ports.

Now, you could TRY using your pc as a hotspot.  Since it seems like you want to be able to grab the IP.
I did this tutorial for capturing wireshark. But, the same principle applies. Just when you get to the end for opening wireshark. Disregard that part.
All you want to do is connect your console to the PC's hotspot. Then you can open that efootball PC program you have. Theorectically, it should work.
But if not. Then you need a Switch, like I mentioned in the post above.

===============================

This is a quick tutorial for Window users.

1. Press Windows Key and type in the word 'hotspot'. You should see "Mobile hotspot". Choose this.

2. In this Mobile Hotspot dialog, you should see an option to Mobile Hotspot 'Enable'. Please enable. You should also see below, 'Share internet connection from' this should be 'Ethernet'. Right below this you should see 'Share over' this should be 'Wi-Fi'.
(You can give the name of your Wi-Fi and password in the properties below)

3. I didn't show how to access the network connections in the video. But, you can find the name of your network connection of your Wi-Fi from pressing Windows Key and typing 'network connections' and you click it to open what you see in the video of my Wi-Fi network name on Windows. Mines is  "Local Area Connection* 2" with the name from my wifi "Microsoft direct virtual adapter' this is how you know what name of the interface to be looking for in Wireshark as I show the name in Wireshark.

4. Start/Open Wireshark. Click your interface name in Wireshark and begin capturing.
Now connect console to hotspot, and you should see it begin to start showing packets
Once you have enough captured. You click the red stop or square up top, and you save the capture by the little yellow icon I showed to the right or file>save (or save as)

9 minutes ago, TrayDay said:

Now, you could TRY using your pc as a hotspot. Since it seems like you want to be able to grab the IP.
I did this tutorial for capturing wireshark. But, the same principle applies. Just when you get to the end for opening wireshark. Disregard that part.
All you want to do is connect your console to the PC's hotspot. Then you can open that efootball PC program you have. Theorectically, it should work.

1. Press Windows Key and type in the word 'hotspot'. You should see "Mobile hotspot". Choose this.

2. In this Mobile Hotspot dialog, you should see an option to Mobile Hotspot 'Enable'. Please enable. You should also see below, 'Share internet connection from' this should be 'Ethernet'. Right below this you should see 'Share over' this should be 'Wi-Fi'.

3. I didn't show how to access the network connections in the video. But, you can find the name of your network connection of your Wi-Fi from pressing Windows Key and typing 'network connections' and you click it to open what you see in the video of my Wi-Fi network name on Windows. Mines is "Local Area Connection* 2" with the name from my wifi "Microsoft direct virtual adapter' this is how you know what name of the interface to be looking for in Wireshark as I show the name in Wireshark.

4. Start/Open Wireshark. Click your interface name in Wireshark and begin capturing.
Now connect console to hotspot, and you should see it begin to start showing packets
Once you have enough captured. You click the red stop or square up top, and you save the capture by the little yellow icon I showed to the right or file>save (or save as)

Bro you're freaking awesome) 
thank you so much you're a big help!!!
Thank you so much )())) I already started googling TP Link like you have.
Thank you so much.
I wish more people like you !!! You are the best

10 minutes ago, TrayDay said:

Now, you could TRY using your pc as a hotspot. Since it seems like you want to be able to grab the IP.

3. I didn't show how to access the network connections in the video. But, you can find the name of your network connection of your Wi-Fi from pressing Windows Key and typing 'network connections' and you click it to open what you see in the video of my Wi-Fi network name on Windows. Mines is "Local Area Connection* 2" with the name from my wifi "Microsoft direct virtual adapter' this is how you know what name of the interface to be looking for in Wireshark as I show the name in Wireshark.

In general, it is very strange that there is no such function in such a router as NetDuma R3.

36 minutes ago, docha34 said:

In general, it is very strange that there is no such function in such a router as NetDuma R3.

Not really. Port mirroring is a function that is needed more in the business sector than in the gaming sector. And as already recommended, if I were you I would simply get a small switch from Netgear, for example, and connect it between R3, PC and PlayStation. The GS105Ev2 would probably be enough...

21 minutes ago, ChrisG82 said:

Not really. Port mirroring is a function that is needed more in the business sector than in the gaming sector. And as already recommended, if I were you I would simply get a small switch from Netgear, for example, and connect it between R3, PC and PlayStation. The GS105Ev2 would probably be enough...

If you purchase such a device 
Does it need to be customized or not? 

When I buy a gaming router, I expect it to primarily offer gaming features and not business features. Everything else is a bonus.

3 minutes ago, ChrisG82 said:

When I buy a gaming router, I expect it to primarily offer gaming features and not business features. Everything else is a bonus.

You misunderstood me. 
I meant about the port switch. 
If I buy it. 
Does it have to be configured or not? 

On 4/14/2024 at 2:23 AM, ChrisG82 said:

Ah, okay. Yes, the switch gets an IP just like any other client. You can use it to access the web interface. Then you have to specify which port should be mirrored.

look here:

Manual

I don't know much about this stuff.
Bro, if I buy this model, will it fit? 

IMG_1908.png

On 4/14/2024 at 12:01 AM, TrayDay said:

No, the R3 does not have port mirroring. You need a "switch" between the R3 and the Console.

For example, I have the TP LINK GS105E

This allows me to port mirror, my PC and PS5.

Both the PC and Console will need to be using/behind the switch. So they can "mirror" each other ports.

IMG_1908.png

1 hour ago, docha34 said:

IMG_1908.png

You need the E version. Manage switch or what TP Link calls their switches that port mirroring and more, their  "Easy Smart Switches" or "Smart Switches". I have this version, but it's an E at the end. TL-SG105E.

2024-04-15-12-07-14.png

6 hours ago, TrayDay said:

You need the E version. Manage switch or what TP Link calls their switches that port mirroring and more, their  "Easy Smart Switches" or "Smart Switches". I have this version, but it's an E at the end. TL-SG105E.

2024-04-15-12-07-14.png

Friend, do you know how to do this on an asus router ? I have an asus router with a mirror image. 
But I can't find instructions on the internet. 

On 4/14/2024 at 5:25 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Great advice from everyone on this!

I have a question
I have another router 
Netgear XR500 if I make it in bridge mode will it work for my purposes? To have one network for PS5 and PC?

• Administrators
6 hours ago, docha34 said:

I have a question
I have another router 
Netgear XR500 if I make it in bridge mode will it work for my purposes? To have one network for PS5 and PC?

It doesn't have a bridge mode but it does have an AP mode. You can then connect that behind the R3 (to one of the LAN ports) and all devices will appear on the R3 as though they are directly connected to it

12 hours ago, docha34 said:

Friend, do you know how to do this on an asus router ? I have an asus router with a mirror image. 
But I can't find instructions on the internet. 

Port Mirroring is not available on consumer grade routers. You would need to install third party software on the router to access port mirroring. I wouldn't install third party software on your Asus router. As you may, brick your router. The easiest way to do what you want is to use a "switch" like the one I recommended earlier. They are cheap.

I don't recommended it. But if you really want to try installing third party software, you can follow along with this video.

Someone said, when you get to the command to use -I . Replace -I with  -A instead.

Again, I don't recommend, but hope this helps.

On 4/16/2024 at 10:21 AM, TrayDay said:

Port Mirroring is not available on consumer grade routers. You would need to install third party software on the router to access port mirroring. I wouldn't install third party software on your Asus router. As you may, brick your router. The easiest way to do what you want is to use a "switch" like the one I recommended earlier. They are cheap.

I don't recommended it. But if you really want to try installing third party software, you can follow along with this video.

Someone said, when you get to the command to use -I . Replace -I with  -A instead.

Again, I don't recommend, but hope this helps.

Bro you don't understand me( I have an Asus router, it's a gaming router and it has this function but I can't set it up. 
Please help me.

15 minutes ago, docha34 said:

Bro you don't understand me( I have an Asus router, it's a gaming router and it has this function but I can't set it up. 
Please help me.

What's the asus router you have?

1 hour ago, docha34 said:

DSL-AX82U

Firmware:3004.388.6_0-gnuton1

There's only an option to WAN mirror. But, there's no option to LAN mirror in the menu.

You have to use a command to port mirror. Here's a written guide on how to do that, along with the video I provided earlier with a visual demonstration.

https://computermentor.net/guides/guides/asus-port-mirror.php

5 minutes ago, TrayDay said:

Есть только опция WAN mirror. Но в меню нет опции LAN mirror.

Для зеркального переноса необходимо использовать команду. Вот письменное руководство о том, как это сделать, а также видео, которое я предоставил ранее с наглядной демонстрацией.

https://computermentor.net/guides/guides/asus-port-mirror.php

I don't really understand what he's doing in the video? 
can you elaborate? Please) You are the only person who understands what I need).
-iptables -I PREROUTING -t mangle -j ROUTE --gw (Ip-of-your-IDS) --tee.
what IP should I specify here ?
My PS5 or my pc ? 

Try this

iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING  -s PS5 IP HERE -j TEE --gateway PC IP HERE
iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -d PS5 IP HERE -j TEE --gateway PC IP HERE

3 minutes ago, TrayDay said:

Try this

iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -s PS5 IP HERE -j TEE --gateway PC IP HERE
iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -d PS5 IP HERE -j TEE --gateway PC IP HERE

iptables: No chain/target/match by that name.
😪