RBG lights

haha anyone else getting the lights on the router moving in like slow motion? for the past 3 days I'm coming home after work and they are moving slow and I cant get into the interface..I'm having to reboot the router every afternoon.

Correct!..It only happens with I'm not on anything all day away from like when I'm away at work. However, it didn't do it today but its done it for a couple of days...maybe a fluke?

I have the same problem currently, unable to access the web interface and the RGB (configured as Aurora in the video) are slow and laggy, wifi is splitted and not responding when the rgb are frozen more than 5 sec
The R3 has been on for 3 days without rebooting...

i'm on v4.0.41 firmware and i uploaded the log after a hard reboot

R3_2024-04-06T15 40 40.158Z_logs.txt

• Administrators
1 hour ago, TDLC said:

I have the same problem currently, unable to access the web interface and the RGB (configured as Aurora in the video) are slow and laggy, wifi is splitted and not responding when the rgb are frozen more than 5 sec
The R3 has been on for 3 days without rebooting...

i'm on v4.0.41 firmware and i uploaded the log after a hard rebootR3_2024-04-06T15 40 40.158Z_logs.txt

122.04 kB · 1 download

Unfortunately the logs are wiped on a reboot so there won't be anything helpful in there. Same question to you as the above

Sorry, i don't understand what you mean by "plugged into the same extender as the R3"

The R3 is behind my ISP router, there is only my Xbox and my PC connected to the R3 with ethernet, and wifi for my 2nd pc that all.
I'm not using any extender.

You say that the logs are wiped after a reboot, I just noticed that there is a 3 day difference in the same file, is that normal?