Netduma R3 Max Speeds.

I am looking to possibly get the Netduma R3 soon and I can't find this information anywhere, but what're the max speeds supported by the router? I have 1.5Gps plan from ISP and I don't really want to get less than that.

15 minutes ago, Katatoconus said:

I am looking to possibly get the Netduma R3 soon and I can't find this information anywhere, but what're the max speeds supported by the router? I have 1.5Gps plan from ISP and I don't really want to get less than that.

The WAN and LAN ports on the R3 are 1Gbps.

Five – 1 WAN, 4 LAN Gigabit (10/100/1000Mbps) MAX is 1G if you want higher go with asus or tp link though if you don't care much as 1G is more than the user needs then you can get the R3 though do be aware it has bugs though they should be eventually fixed.

Hi !

The R3 will be able to get you max speeds of 950Mbps UL/DL using the RJ45 Gigabit ethernet standard!

Personally, I use my 8Gbps line upstream of the R3 on my compatible devices and the R3 in DMZ on my ISP router for devices that use online gaming which does not consume a lot of bandwidth.

@KatatoconusIf it a house and it big then your going to need an access point that nothing to do with the router causing lag that the range of how far the signal goes from the wifi typically only premium routers give you a lot of range but even then there not enough which is why we have AP/access point-meshes exist etc. The R3 from my experience can cover a small apartment more than that and you'll be losing signal like most routers.

If you want to use your full 1.5gb link then I would suggest using 2 routers. 

One main router that has atleast 2.5gb Ethernet for everything else except gaming and using netduma r3 for gaming.

Forward the ports needed for your games to netduma r3