I currently have an XR500 on the latest firmware and as of now having issues with TP working with cod on my Gaming PC. My settings are set to Games Console (No option for COD but almost every other game under Traffic Prioritization Selector) with my wireless type being Normal (default) since I am hardwired. I have have tried testing the TP with setting my source and destination ports to 1-65535 and ran a speed test with it working, showing red light with packets running. I have also done port forwarding under the advanced settings based off of activision's website for MW2 ( Since MW3 is the same game) to see if that can help with prioritization. I will post a screen shot to show my TP settings. I appreciate any help and if anyone can please show me how to select Call of Duty as an option for the Traffic Prioritization Selector as I have seen it before in other videos of owners with the xr500. Also if you have any tips to add on to help MW3 perform better for latency/bullet reg would be greatly appreciated.

dumaos.png

30 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So when you're in a game the Games Console rule isn't lighting up/showing any traffic at all? Are you playing through Steam or Battle.net?

Correct my light is not showing up at all whether I'm in a private match or public. I am playing through battlnet as of right now

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is the PC directly connected to the router via ethernet or WiFi or is it connected through a switch or extender etc?

It is connected to the router via ethernet

Also will there be a call of duty option for the target under traffic prioritization added soon? I would prefer to set it as that rather than games console

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The beta is a more up to date version than the public one you will be on. You should already have that option so may be its on the beta one instead

So just to confirm I updated the firmware through the initial installation when I first got it, should I try the beta version you sent to see if TP works?

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Hitworks said:

So just to confirm I updated the firmware through the initial installation when I first got it, should I try the beta version you sent to see if TP works?

Yes please