The European servers on eFootball 2024 have disappeared except for Milan.

@Netduma Fraser@Netduma Alex

Hi Fraser, when will the ping heatmap of the eFootball 2024 servers be updated? Does the new Netduma R3 firmware have a release date? I wanted to tell you that with firmware 4.0.41 by turning it off and starting it from the ON/OFF button it does not see the wifi devices except the connected smartphone, but if I restart the router everything works and the wifi devices are all connected. Whether it's a wifi bug with DHCP. Default DHCP from .100 to .250. My devices are ip .100 to .111 (11 devices).

@Netduma Fraser @Netduma Alex

Hi Fraser and Alex, I'm now sending you the updated list of eFootball 2024 server IDs after updating version 3.4.0 There are two three modified servers but I'll send them all to you. Remember that Livorno's ID server is actually Turin's ID server (correct that).

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thank you, I'll let Alex know

@Netduma Fraser @Netduma Alex

But why ping heatmap on the Milan server for 46ms when actually pinging on the server for 35ms?

On Hybrid VPN you will improve the ping from the VPN access point instead of always giving the same ping without VPN.

On 3/15/2024 at 4:33 PM, euphidra said:

@Netduma Fraser@Netduma Alex

Hi Fraser, the European servers on eFootball 2024 have disappeared except for Milan. And there are missing servers that appear in the game but aren't there in the ping heatmap.

On 3/17/2024 at 11:50 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Probably early next week. As for the firmware I'm still not providing any ETAs, shouldn't be much longer. Thanks for letting us know, I will pass that on!

It would be great if you update the server in Austria for MW3. That server can no longer be displayed on the map. Sony5 can't catch it, although it can catch Zurich and Mulhouse, which are also not on the map when Ping Heatmap is started. The Austija server seems to be turned off completely. Please check it and see what happens. Thanks

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Zli said:

It would be great if you update the server in Austria for MW3. That server can no longer be displayed on the map. Sony5 can't catch it, although it can catch Zurich and Mulhouse, which are also not on the map when Ping Heatmap is started. The Austija server seems to be turned off completely. Please check it and see what happens. Thanks

Okay thank you, will let Alex know