XR1000 Unable To Access Web Portal

I recently connected my XR1000 again after the new update. Each day since, every time I go to access the web portal, it comes up with router password reset where I have to enter the serial number. Why does this keep happening? 

Just now, fletcherjames1 said:

I recently connected my XR1000 again after the new update. Each day since, every time I go to access the web portal, it comes up with router password reset where I have to enter the serial number. Why does this keep happening? 

1709288132199195197331189348155.jpg

Perform a factory reset by doing either of the options below:

1.  Locate the Reset button on the back of your router. With the router powered on, use the pointed end of a paperclip or similar object to press and hold the Reset button for 30 seconds. Wait for the router to fully reset and power back on.

2. Go to Settings>Administration>Backup Settings>Erase

21 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you unplugging the router from power every day by any chance?

No, I keep it on all the time. Its now saying device is disabled for 5 minutes when I haven't clicked anything

19 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

Perform a factory reset by doing either of the options below:

1.  Locate the Reset button on the back of your router. With the router powered on, use the pointed end of a paperclip or similar object to press and hold the Reset button for 30 seconds. Wait for the router to fully reset and power back on.

2. Go to Settings>Administration>Backup Settings>Erase

I've reset 5 times, then it worked for a day, now its back to this

@fletcherjames1It could be the fact that there a conflict with the IP with the modem so in this case you'll need to change the IP of the router rather than it having 192.168.1.1 change it to 1.1.1.1 or something preferable...

7 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

@fletcherjames1It could be the fact that there a conflict with the IP with the modem so in this case you'll need to change the IP of the router rather than it having 192.168.1.1 change it to 1.1.1.1 or something preferable...

How can I do that please?

By credentials box, I assume you mean username and password to login? That doesn't pop up for me. I'll post the photos of each step that happens everytime I go to access the portal. Then when I click login, it will allow me to use the username name and password pop up. 

20240314_175136.jpg

20240314_175147.jpg

20240314_175155.jpg

20240314_175214.jpg

• Administrators

That'll be why you're getting it then but the login box should always appear when you try to access. Could you try holding down the reset button fully for 1 minute, wait 4 minutes then access and after you've completed the setup wizard see if it behaves normally please?

• 4 weeks later...