2.4Ghz not showing up anymore on any device. XR500.

Last night, the 2.4GHz band on my XR500 router suddenly stopped showing up, while the 5.0GHz band continues to work fine. I attempted to resolve the issue by rebooting the router through the interface, disabling and reenabling both the 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz connections, and changing the channel to a less congested one. Despite the router's indicator showing the 2.4GHz light as blue, the system information tab indicates it as disabled.

I'm not using smart connect since I specifically need the 2.4GHz band for certain devices at home. I've been running on XR500 V2.3.2.134-dumaos33-rc14 for a few months without encountering any issues until yesterday. Any suggestions on what I can do to resolve this?

• Administrators

While connected via ethernet, disable WiFi radios entirely from the Advanced WiFi settings, reboot the router from the interface, wait 2 minutes, access, enable WiFi radios, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes then see if they appear and if it's more stable from then on.

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

While connected via ethernet, disable WiFi radios entirely from the Advanced WiFi settings, reboot the router from the interface, wait 2 minutes, access, enable WiFi radios, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes then see if they appear and if it's more stable from then on.

Just did it and it seems to have fixed the issue, I will keep you informed if anything happens again. . Thanks a lot Fraser.