XR450 V2.3.2.134 This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

I have lost the ability to look at Device Manager, Network Monitor, Geo-Filter, Traffic Controller, etc...  Getting the "Rapp is not loaded" on just about everything, System Information, Settings works.

I have tried Retry attempts on Startup = 5, rebooting, factory resetting, 192.168.1.1/adv_index.htm firmware re-install.  I have tried from a every browser, Edge (normal & InPrivate), Firefox (normal & private), Safari. I have cleared cookies/data.  I have tried the beta release (2-step process), and that resulted in the same result, plus all new inabilities like "DumaOS not running", factory reset, and had to use adv_index url to re-install back to 2.3.2.134 to get back to a functioning web app.  But for some reason lost my ability to access 192.168.1.1 from Edge showing "No such file or directory".  Routerlogin.net works, and 192.168.1.1 works from non-edge browsers.  But all of this results in the same exact problem...  "This Rapp is not loaded yet" on most of the functions.  iOS DumaOS app showing "0" devices, or "No Data".   

• Administrators

That's really strange, I think the only option left is to attempt to upgrade the firmware via TFTP which uploads the firmware before the boot process and therefore bypasses any issues there. Then once done do a factory reset for the freshest install possible: https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-do-I-upload-firmware-to-my-NETGEAR-router-using-TFTP-from-the-Microsoft-Windows-Command-Prompt?article=000059634

• Administrators

Sorry to hear that but totally understand your frustration, you could try unplugging the router from power for 24 hours, plug in, then wait 4 minutes before accessing and see if it works. It may seem excessive but we have seen routers come back to life doing this.