Unable to connect to the xr1000 router

Hi everyone,

Often, when I turn on the PC I can access the router via the router login page but after a few minutes I can no longer log in. I enter the password but inside the router I have a writing "impossibile connettersi al router" e non posso cambiare niente dalle impostazioni. I have tried resetting the router several times. It all works at first but then the problem appears again. 

If I write the router's IP address I can log in on the first disconnection attempt.

But then it logs out again and I can't log in anymore.

Even if I manually write the IP address again it loads the "routerlogin" page and I think this is the problem. For some reason maybe it finds 2 ip addresses and changes it without my consent 

Hello download Firmware Version 1.0.0.68, 
it fixes the problem you are experiencing

Bug Fixes:

• Fixes the issue where Armor is not stable.
  • Fixes the issue where you cannot not access a USB drive that is connected to the router by clicking the http://readyshare.routerlogin.net/share link from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the router network.
  • Fixes the issue where you cannot log in to the router through the router web interface.
  • Fixes the issue where the router web interface is not accessible when you configure the XR1000 in AP mode.