Rocket league

Please add Rocket League to the gaming list. It's not optimized very good and has packet loss and ping issues often. I would appreciate it, and I'm sure multiple other gamers would as well!

@jmoorect1979Packet loss shouldn't be appearing unless there a download or something though you can manually prioritize your device so it doesn't happen if packet loss still appears I recommend diagnosing your network using https://www.pingplotter.com/

To add I doubt Rocket League is coming back to the DPI as it has encrypted traffic so it just going to have false positives that why it was removed from the section

I appreciate the responses. I hope it is still added just to see where the servers are for rocket league and be able to stop players from other regions to join games I play which cause lag on both sides.

@jmoorect1979Geofilter doesn’t stop other players from joining your region in some games it does though it not intended to work like that in the first place that why I believe on Halo it banned do to it constricting.

To add you can see the servers by booting up the game and looking at geofilter will it being launched.

I'm not sure how long you've had a netduma router, but since the r1, that has been the whole point of the geo filter. To prevent players with high ping from joing your games or prevent you from joining high latency servers.

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, jmoorect1979 said:

I'm not sure how long you've had a netduma router, but since the r1, that has been the whole point of the geo filter. To prevent players with high ping from joing your games or prevent you from joining high latency servers.

If it's server based you can't control who joins the servers, if it's P2P then yes you can restrict the players

• 4 weeks later...