I am New here waiting for R3 to be delivered will need to set up guide for abt smart hub 2

So I am new here , I just brought the NetdumaR3 Today it looks so good (be frist time owing a gaming router ) waiting for delivery in the meantime I’m currently on BT smarthub 2 , 900MB full fibre ( if this has been asked before do forgive me ) 

I would kindly need to know step by step guide how to configure the smartHub2 for the new router R3 so then I can get it all going instead of trying to search this and that much appreciated 

thanks so much have a great amazing positive day 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum & thanks for your purchase!

There isn't too much you need to do, in terms of plugging everything in, that'll be covered by the guide on the box. The only thing I would suggest is to copy the WAN IP of the R3 from Settings > WAN and enter that into your Hub DMZ function. It's up to you but you can then disable the WiFi on the hub. Make sure ALL devices are connected to the R3 and that's it for physical setup.

• Administrators

What do you mean you don't see it on the map exactly? 

That's correct for pre-installed, I've sent you .23 via PM, you can upgrade from Settings > Troubleshooting, once complete I'd recommend doing a factory reset

Thank you , it’s ok I’m still learning the ins and outs on netduma (.newbie to all this Netduma haha ) the ping map wasn’t showing but after watching YouTube video of how to use the R3 and the UI I finally figured it out but still learning the UI 😊 and will update later thanks again