By far the worst experience

RedBull2k

On r2 I could tell if cc was working by doing a speed test and checking the results.

On this router I get my full speeds at all times including when gaming. Is this normal? My jitter/latency on upstream is very high. And I'm pretty sure this is linked to how the game plays/feels.

Over the last few weeks on times it's that bad I have to laugh and turn the computer off.

Maybe unrelated but it seemed to start around when my ip renewed and my connection re established.

restarted the hub  has resolved my issues, and other issues the family was complaining about, I was reluctant because of DLM.

hoping I don't have to do this often.

11 hours ago, RedBull2k said:

restarted the hub  has resolved my issues, and other issues the family was complaining about, I was reluctant because of DLM.

hoping I don't have to do this often.

It should be fine, DLM would only really change for a short period if you reset multiple times in a short period. 

does this control the free WiFi that the hub transmit?  

15 hours ago, Newfie said:

It should be fine, DLM would only really change for a short period if you reset multiple times in a short period. 

does this control the free WiFi that the hub transmit?  

my hub does not have the free wifi, i do pick up a signal from down the street that used to be free bt but now its free ee.