The only issues that I ran into so far

Nine

Ok, after going through it After a few plays on COD and CS2 when I rebooted the router, the SmartBoost became disabled and won't enable anymore. And the only way to get it back enabled is to factory reset.

the Ping optimizer history doesn't show anything. Even after performing a few tests. Also in that state we can't switch profiles or create a new profile for the smartboost.

To any of the mods if you can remove my post from "Issues with R3 connecting to home pods" it would be much appreciated. I didn't mean or try to cause any confusion.

No problem that is what this forum is here for. These routers are what I refer to as bleeding-edge tech and with it comes issues.  But as a community (Netduma and the Duma Army) we will help each other work through them. One of the Netduma mates will respond to you as soon as they can.  

• Administrators

So SmartBOOST disabled fully without you disabling it? So when you go on the page it just says about enabling it and clicking that does nothing? What web browser/device are you using to access the interface? 

Do the Ping Optimizer tests complete successfully? If so I'll pass on the test history now appearing. If SmartBOOST is completely disabled you won't be able to adjust SmartBOOST profiles.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So SmartBOOST disabled fully without you disabling it? So when you go on the page it just says about enabling it and clicking that does nothing? What web browser/device are you using to access the interface? 

Do the Ping Optimizer tests complete successfully? If so I'll pass on the test history now appearing. If SmartBOOST is completely disabled you won't be able to adjust SmartBOOST profiles.

Yes, SmartBoost disabled fully without me disabling it myself. Yup, when you go to the Smart boost page and when you try to enable it, it does nothing. The web browser i was using at the time was firefox.

The Ping Optimizer tests completes successfully with no problems, just that nothing shows on the test history. Yeah, that is also the same conclusion I reached with SmartBoost. I have done a factory reset and it only took me 3-5 minutes to get everything back up and running.

• Administrators

Okay that's really strange, please do let us know if it happens again and if it does see if there is anything you may have changed/done prior to it happening and let us know. Also then get the logs from Settings > Troubleshooting > Advanced > System Logs