Welcome to DumaOS 4 bug

p1xo

5 hours ago, PharmDawgg said:

I wonder if there is anything we can do when installing the new router to decrease the chance of this occurring.  

Probably not for the first batch, also my MAC address does not match the sticker on a router, just like name and password on my R2. It is sad to still see this, especially on a premium device.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, LittleDrag0n said:

Hi @Netduma Fraser. I’m also unable to get past the welcome screen.  Please could you send me the workaround? Many thanks

Of course! I have sent you a private message.

7 hours ago, PharmDawgg said:

I wonder if there is anything we can do when installing the new router to decrease the chance of this occurring.  

Any new routers after we initially identified and fixed the issue will have been shipped with the firmware that fixes it. Other than that, if you get internet in the Setup Wizard it will prompt you to upgrade to the new version if you're still on the version with the issue.

2 hours ago, p1xo said:

Probably not for the first batch, also my MAC address does not match the sticker on a router, just like name and password on my R2. It is sad to still see this, especially on a premium device.

The MAC address won't match, that is normal. You mean the WiFi name/password wasn't correct from the start? What was the WiFi name set to?