Connection Benchmark extremely slow

KaiszerSozae

Good Morning,

When i attempt to do a connection benchmarkBenchmark.thumb.PNG.99f73ca0726ff8a3a62bcb4772b6ea43.PNG it takes entirely too long, and when it does complete--it only does the ping test and ping test (underload). This just started happening yesterday.

my ISP is spectrum (unfortunately)

My Duma R2 is connected to the router that is connected to the Modem. i've rebooted all 3 devices, and still nothing. 

It also isn't allowing me to optimize ping from the mobile app, as that also was working just fine 2 days ago. i've only had the R2 for about 3 1/2 weeks now and i'm still getting used to it. however, this has me stumped.

LAN settings, all toggles are off (ipv6, STP, and DMZ)

i am unable to provide any more screenshots, as i am heading off to work. but can provide more info later if need-be. i've added my logs to the upload files

the benchmark is way off. but this is all that it is giving me after 5-7 minutes of the test just running, and this is unusual compared to my experience before the last day or 2

After restart-log-1701352823369.txt Before restart-log-1701351602715.txt

47 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We use https://speed.measurementlab.net/#/ for the speed part of the test, if you go to that website and do a test does it complete successfully?

Thanks for the response Fraser.

i will give that a go once I am off work this afternoon, and will update you then.

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We use https://speed.measurementlab.net/#/ for the speed part of the test, if you go to that website and do a test does it complete successfully?

The link for the speed test worked well. Seems to be way more accurate than the Connection Benchmark in the OS. 

Still having issues with the ping optimizer  in dumaos as it just spins until my phone goes to sleep, or I cancel it. that's still a headscratcher.
it is connected to the Duma wifi. not a huge huge deal. just confused as it was fine prior to yesterday.

Thanks for your help

• Administrators

Just to let you know, we did find the cause, we hardcoded a measurementlabs backup server to be used in case the original server isn't available for whatever reason but they've now taken that backup server down so if the router has to use the backup it won't work as the server is no longer available so it will require a firmware update. The feature will still work as long as it can contact the original server.