ping optimiser

RedBull2k

14 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay gotcha, not sure what that means for the beta aspect, but I've let the team know.

Thanks for the bug report as well, are you able to game properly without lag while running Ping Optimiser?

Hi Fraser,

I’ve replied back your your message you sent me a few days back, I’m still happy to test the Wi-Fi Enhancer from my ISP EE 😊

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay gotcha, not sure what that means for the beta aspect, but I've let the team know.

Thanks for the bug report as well, are you able to game properly without lag while running Ping Optimiser?

Ping optimiser runs perfect. Looks to me it's running a loaded test. It optimises the ping, however I do not see any values that its changed congestion control

When I play a game, run a couple of videos in 4k it's seems to work well, except for speed test sites. If I game and the kids run a test it can and will become an issue.

I don't think it means anything for the beta. I mean I already have the hub, unless I need new hardware exclusive for betas

• Administrators

It's a simpler version of DumaOS really so won't be as in depth. Thanks for that, I will pass it on, very good to know.

I don't know if they wanted someone that didn't already have it is what I mean, should make it easier though that you do.