Latency at low ping.

Oguzhan

Hello guys, I was mentioned before I am experiencing latency in game.

It just feels like I'm one second behind the enemy and bad hit reg.then I changed my isp and solved.

But stills thing goin on.

here's a few examples, do you have any advice?

i'v actually have good connection, 100mb dn /20mb load fiber , wired connection.

my isp says all your connection values are good enough to play.i'v sent them to trace route and pings to cod servers.

my monitor is samsung odyssey g7 / 120 hz 4K.

I slowed down your videos to 0.25 and it seems the recoil is making you miss plenty of your shots. Besides some settings to mitigate visual recoil and using a weapon with good recoil attachments there isn't much you can do on your side. 

Try my settings to see if they work for you: 

Field of view- 120

Ads field of view- affected 

Weapon field of view- Wide 

1st person camera movement- Least 50% 

If you are still not convinced and you want to get into technical stuff you should look at peeker's advantage, input lag, tick rate, and frame delay.

4 hours ago, Oguzhan said:

Hello guys, I was mentioned before I am experiencing latency in game.

It just feels like I'm one second behind the enemy and bad hit reg.then I changed my isp and solved.

But stills thing goin on.

here's a few examples, do you have any advice?

i'v actually have good connection, 100mb dn /20mb load fiber , wired connection.

my isp says all your connection values are good enough to play.i'v sent them to trace route and pings to cod servers.

my monitor is samsung odyssey g7 / 120 hz 4K.

Hello, This has been happening to me for a year now and if you ask, they don't give any solution. The only solution there is is to remove it and play with the isp. Greetings

• Administrators

I was going to echo what @Killerelite06 has said, if you slow down the playback you can see the recoil is making you miss, that's not a hit detection issue because you didn't actually hit anyone. You can see in your last two videos that when you actually hit someone it does register as normal and when you don't it doesn't as expected.