African Servers

DUMALOVER

Hello, R2 is AWESOME, I love it! I connect to East US servers, UAE, all Europe servers and I can play without any problems...but...want to play on African servers. As you see in the screenshots African servers have high pings (214,216,218 ms). Also says “Searching for a match <171ms ping” and can't find a Match. So even though I am connected to the African server, the reason why I cannot find a match is because the pings are higher than "171 ms" ? I thought about VPN, if it lowers the ping it's little to no difference in my opinion. Will I never be able to play on African servers now?

duma3.png

duma.png

duma2.png

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, DUMALOVER said:

Turkey...then bye bye African servers :( Spain or Italy server...Which one do you think is more populated? So I can find match quickly.

A VPN could potentially help with the ping if it has better routing to the servers but you can't beat physics so the ping would still be high and as above may be too high to get a game.

Both the servers you mentioned are quite hard to force but I'd say I've seen more people able to connect to the Spanish server

I usually get 50-60ms on "Europe" servers. But I know very well that, whether my ping is high or low, I will be killed by console players. I want to disable crossplay as a PC player because of this aim assist and no option to disable crossplay on PC.