Geo filter game lobbies locations suggestions

ggzkris

Ive been trying find the right balance between lobbies on fornite & call of duty with geo filter, can anyone recommend any locations aim for more casual lobbies if there's such thing left anymore these days, I'm quite new to the whole netduma experience & only had router over week now so keep looking at posts on fourms to help my setup & experience using the geo filter...

I've looked at vpn also but again from lack of knowledge about using one, from odd post I've seen on here would I have to update the configuration on vpn settings on netduma pc screen everytime i wanted to move my location or would it be one time setup then use one of suppliers vpn apps to move my location & the r2 would respond accordingly to that? 

On 10/29/2023 at 3:18 AM, ggzkris said:

Ive been trying find the right balance between lobbies on fornite & call of duty with geo filter, can anyone recommend any locations aim for more casual lobbies if there's such thing left anymore these days, I'm quite new to the whole netduma experience & only had router over week now so keep looking at posts on fourms to help my setup & experience using the geo filter...

I've looked at vpn also but again from lack of knowledge about using one, from odd post I've seen on here would I have to update the configuration on vpn settings on netduma pc screen everytime i wanted to move my location or would it be one time setup then use one of suppliers vpn apps to move my location & the r2 would respond accordingly to that? 

im waiting on my R2 to arrive so cant give any advice yet on the setup. But i did try using a vpn (nord) when playing Warzone. Not neccessarily to get easier lobbies, but just to try and get a low ping lobby. im in the uk, so I tried vpn as if i was in other european countrys, i think we tried all over, and to be honest im not sure we saw a huge difference in lobby quality. COD's sbmm is pretty restrictive i think, so i dont think it matters how you try and fool it in terms of location, youll still ened up with similar opponents skill wise.

we're currently playing CS2, so my aim is to avoid a certain well know toxic country playbase (huge eastern euro/asia country beginning with R) , while also tryin to force connection to more local valve game servers. CS2 is particularly affected by ping, the lower the better, so if we can always play on NL or FR servers (i dont think they have uk servers), then we'd get <20ping which is half compared to if you get a game on their stockholm or warsaw servers (40-50+).