R2 Issues with Starlink?

BKxLounge

I have been having nothing but issues with the NetDuma Routers since getting Starlink. I have the R1 and that was constantly getting worse and worse so I upgraded to the R2 and now getting random crashes across wired and wireless devices. Most recently, my computer lost connection but wireless remained fine with no drop. I have attached the log report immediately after the network reconnected.

Any suggestions for resolving this consistent issue would be greatly appreciated. 

log-1697504389362.txt

• Administrators

I can't see how they would be incompatible with Starlink, can you access the starlink router to assign a static/reserved IP for the R2 and put it in the DMZ?

If so then after that, In LAN > DHCP Settings, set the DHCP range to start at .50, then assign reserved IP addresses to devices between .2 & .49 so they're out of the DHCP range, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if that stops the disconnects.

@BKxLounge

• Are you sure the star link is properly setup to have open field of view because any interference and it pretty much loses internet so it needs to be under the right conditions.
  • When you do lose internet do you have internet on the star link without rebooting the system?

7 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

@BKxLounge

• Are you sure the star link is properly setup to have open field of view because any interference and it pretty much loses internet so it needs to be under the right conditions.
  • When you do lose internet do you have internet on the star link without rebooting the system?

Hey Darkness, 

Yes the starlink satellite is set up properly, I am double checking each time I lost connection last night with the Starlink interface to check for downtime <.1ms and there was no loss in connection. 
Last night, it was only one device in the entire household that lost service, the other devices (both hard wired and wireless) were fine. 

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I can't see how they would be incompatible with Starlink, can you access the starlink router to assign a static/reserved IP for the R2 and put it in the DMZ?

If so then after that, In LAN > DHCP Settings, set the DHCP range to start at .50, then assign reserved IP addresses to devices between .2 & .49 so they're out of the DHCP range, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if that stops the disconnects.

IP set and steps followed, will update shortly if there is any issues tonight.