Moved over to Zen fibre, first time I’ve ever had to use PPPoE settings. It’s obvious where the login and password go but where do you have to enter the vlan tag and what other settings do you need to change?

I’ve tried all sorts of combinations and can’t get an internet connection at all.

cheers

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yep that's the place! Would suggest having the ISP modem/router handling it though otherwise QoS won't work properly on the XR for upload

How come, is it bugged?

15 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yeah, something we're looking into currently

I’ve just tested QoS and both up and down works fine for me.

Zen gives me 300+ upload, 400+ download, I dragged the sliders down to 100mb on both and ookla test gave me the correct result. Tested again down to 20mb on both and that too was correctly applied.

Must a conflict elsewhere that is causing a problem because it’s all good for me so far.

To clarify: I’m not using passthrough or piggybacking with DHCP disabled, I’ve completely removed the router Zen provided (Fritzbox 7350), and I’m only using the XR700 (up to date firmware downloaded via the admin interface) straight from the ONT.

Aside from struggling to find the right place to enter the VLAN ID, it all seems to be working. Full speeds with QoS disabled and exactly the right result reported through speed tests with it enabled.