Log error message

madZEED

• Administrators

The log is primarily for the developers to help diagnose any issues that require further investigation, as such it shows a lot of normal background processes which can look like issues but this is a common one, no need to be concerned. You can largely ignore the log.

Hi this error message appeared suddenly on the geo filter page. Is this something to be concerned with. I cleared the cache and it is still there.

RPC error 'ERROR_UNKNOWN': Unterminated JSON encoded object found at position in [] -> stack traceback: ?: in function <?:73> [C]: in function 'assert' ?: in function 'decode' ?: in function <?:123> ?: in function <?:370> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:334> [C]: in function 'run' ?: in function <?:427> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:268> (tail call): ? ?: in function <?:39> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in main chunk [C]: ?

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Cajun72 said:

Hi this error message appeared suddenly on the geo filter page. Is this something to be concerned with. I cleared the cache and it is still there.

RPC error 'ERROR_UNKNOWN': Unterminated JSON encoded object found at position in [] -> stack traceback: ?: in function <?:73> [C]: in function 'assert' ?: in function 'decode' ?: in function <?:123> ?: in function <?:370> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:334> [C]: in function 'run' ?: in function <?:427> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:268> (tail call): ? ?: in function <?:39> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in main chunk [C]: ?

If you click okay can you use the Geo-Filter as normal or does it reappear when you click something or change a setting? When did it start occurring exactly, after deleting a device from the Device Manager for example?

No. If I click ok the error log keeps reappearing so you can't pass this message.

I haven't done any changes for a while. It was working fine yesterday but when I went into my first game today and loaded the geo-filter page it started to appear.

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, Cajun72 said:

No. If I click ok the error log keeps reappearing so you can't pass this message.

I haven't done any changes for a while. It was working fine yesterday but when I went into my first game today and loaded the geo-filter page it started to appear.

Delete all your devices from the Geo-Filter and refresh the page, does the error return?

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to disable this daemon.info notification? in xr500 there was an option which logs should be shown, I don't see such an option in r2, and the second thing is that I'm from Poland and my time zone is gmt+1 and I have to set gmt+2 in the router to keep the time correct, bug?

PXL_20231014_174455009~2.jpg

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, Hydros85 said:

Is it possible to disable this daemon.info notification? in xr500 there was an option which logs should be shown, I don't see such an option in r2, and the second thing is that I'm from Poland and my time zone is gmt+1 and I have to set gmt+2 in the router to keep the time correct, bug?

No you can't disable specific log entries. Did you toggle Daylight Savings Time? Doing that should give you the correct time on the correct time zone.