Updates on eFootball 2024

The connection speed is excellent but in the Netduma R2 benchmark test it gives me a low test. I restarted both modem and Netduma R2 router. Is it the benchmark that doesn't work speed test? Fix QOS and PPPOE at the next Netduma R2 official firmware. Thank you.

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, euphidra said:

The connection speed is excellent but in the Netduma R2 benchmark test it gives me a low test. I restarted both modem and Netduma R2 router. Is it the benchmark that doesn't work speed test? Fix QOS and PPPOE at the next Netduma R2 official firmware. Thank you.

It uses different servers so you can ignore that speed test - it's not limiting you. Yes we will be fixing it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
37 minutes ago, euphidra said:

Can I use upnp and dmz active on Playstation 5? Even only upnp I have nat open. Do they conflict? When do you update the ping heatmap of the new eFootball 2024 servers?

You don't need DMZ if UPnP opens the NAT for you as they could conflict. No further update unfortunately, he will do it as soon as he can.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, euphidra said:

So can you use upnp or dmz on the Playstation 5? But is it worth using upnp for connected WiFi devices?

Yes you can, as the console isn't your only device using UPnP would be better for your other devices but I don't think I've ever seen anyone have issues without it and using the DMZ instead so it's up to you.

In Wan general I deactivated Allow ping and left port scan protection and syn flood protection active to pass the GRC ShieldsUP test. Is that right? On the TIM Hub Plus Technicolor DGA4131 modem I left the firewall on medium and deactivated the Nat and IPV4 ping response. Manually set MTU 1492 with Google DNS on the router. I only use upnp on the Playstation 5.

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, euphidra said:

In Wan general I deactivated Allow ping and left port scan protection and syn flood protection active to pass the GRC ShieldsUP test. Is that right? On the TIM Hub Plus Technicolor DGA4131 modem I left the firewall on medium and deactivated the Nat and IPV4 ping response. Manually set MTU 1492 with Google DNS on the router. I only use upnp on the Playstation 5.

You don't need to change the WAN options of MTU but sounds alright otherwise

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, euphidra said:

When will you add new efootball 2024 servers to ping heatmap? Servers in Madrid, Doha, Dubai and write the server name as EAFC24

I've asked Alex to do it as soon as he can, it doesn't prevent you from connecting to those servers with the Geo-Filter though

But doesn't a VPN with Wireguard on Netduma R2 improve the eFootball game by locating the server in Switzerland? What VPN do you also recommend to try for 30 days as you are? I'm confused about the choice. VPN with Wireguard faster than Open VPN in ping. Does the VPN deactivate every time I restart the R2 router?

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, euphidra said:

But doesn't a VPN with Wireguard on Netduma R2 improve the eFootball game by locating the server in Switzerland? What VPN do you also recommend to try for 30 days as you are? I'm confused about the choice. VPN with Wireguard faster than Open VPN in ping. Does the VPN deactivate every time I restart the R2 router?

A VPN rarely improves the connection as you're adding extra hops to get to the server so it usually increases your ping, we don't have any specific recommendations for a VPN. Yes if you restart you would need to re-enable the VPN. Best to disable it first then reboot.

Hi Netduma, do I need to reset the Netduma R2 router to switch from the official firmware to the beta firmware and vice versa? Reset it if necessary from the menu or from the RESET button on the back of the router? Do you want to reset it even if you switch from official firmware to new official firmware? Do you want to reset it even if you switch from beta firmware to new beta firmware? I have these doubts. Please answer all questions. Thank you.

• Administrators
On 10/25/2023 at 9:48 AM, euphidra said:
Hi Netduma, do I need to reset the Netduma R2 router to switch from the official firmware to the beta firmware and vice versa? Reset it if necessary from the menu or from the RESET button on the back of the router? Do you want to reset it even if you switch from official firmware to new official firmware? Do you want to reset it even if you switch from beta firmware to new beta firmware? I have these doubts. Please answer all questions. Thank you.

I would recommend factory resetting after the upgrade has successfully gone through, I generally recommend to factory reset after an update have been completed. Make sure you check the update has finished by waiting a few minutes after uploading then accessing the interface, then you can factory reset.