I have a question about Traffic priority

So games console is used if a game isn't compatible so if you want most traffic to be prioritized you can use it however that something that won't be available on the next update since the dpi is being updated to perform more efficiently and they already passed some of the features through the cloud. However for the XR1000 were still waiting for the cloud update I use both routers so currently the XR1000 does not have the newer dpi cloud update which performs way better do to my feedback and others.

@ArthurkulpI'll request it to be updated though you can see it on the netduma forum to be honest i was the one to put it to attention in the forums the thing is originally this update was a canceled update and then they decided to fully release it after it leaked which isnt much it just a security patch. The official netduma update should be coming by the end of this year if it does 😅

• Administrators

As above it's a good service for games that aren't listed but overall yes it's to be used for Games Consoles so you would select that for the PS5.

The page is out of date at the moment as the previous person who was in charge of updating it has left and it's not been assigned to someone yet. I'll update it as best I can.