Dedicated server

Derlandes

You mean ping heat map? It never going to be perfect since there always new servers etc and it only updated through collected data though realistically it not as useful if you already know your area well most servers are typically around the same area so it shouldn't necessarily affect you...You can also make an estimate of servers near you by booting the game and looking at the map will doing so

2 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

Você quer dizer mapa de calor de ping? Nunca será perfeito, pois sempre há novos servidores etc. .Você também pode fazer uma estimativa dos servidores perto de você inicializando o jogo e olhando o mapa para fazer isso

I'm checking it on the map when I start the search. Geo filter is in São Paulo, where the server is located. Only host appears. Dedicated server does not appear

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Você está vendo algum servidor no mapa ou apenas especificamente aqueles servidores que não estão aparecendo?

I'm checking it on the map when I start the search. Geo filter is in São Paulo, where the server is located. Only host appears. Dedicated server does not appear

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Derlandes said:

As in the peer/player icon? If so it's very likely the server, just misclassified as a peer as the game uses servers for gameplay. If you provide the ID I can double check, the domain name on the ping panel may also give you an idea

48 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Como no ícone de par/jogador? Nesse caso, é muito provável que o servidor seja classificado incorretamente como um par, pois o jogo usa servidores para o jogo. Se você fornecer o ID que posso verificar novamente, o nome de domínio no painel de ping também pode lhe dar uma ideia

Is this?

Screenshot_2023-08-18-15-09-18-300_com.android.chrome.jpg

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Ok, então é um servidor localizado no Brasil, pois você não obteria um ping tão baixo de outra forma.

Yes. But isn't it supposed to show up the MW2019 dedicated server so I can add it to the allowed or denied list?