Please Help! Geo-Filter Doesn't work!!

Try going to DHCP, by clicking on setting in the bottom of the left side panel and then going to DHCP and placing your PS5 with a static IP outside the DHCP range. Once you do that, save, wait about 30 seconds and then reboot the router. After rebooting, try putting your PS5 in the Geo-Filter.

• Administrators

When you did the factory reset did you go through the Setup Wizard after as it would definitely have been cleared with a factory reset.

Otherwise, it's likely because you deleted the device that was added to the Geo-Filter previously from the Device Manager, reconnect the device in the same way and give it the same name/device type and that should eliminate the error.

• Administrators
On 8/16/2023 at 2:05 PM, helton MT said:

hello! Thanks!
I did the whole procedure but had no results...the error continues... Any other solutions? I think it's a problem with the device...

It's this:

"Otherwise, it's likely because you deleted the device that was added to the Geo-Filter previously from the Device Manager, reconnect the device in the same way and give it the same name/device type and that should eliminate the error."

but for a device you had added to Traffic Prio that you would have deleted from the Device Manager, re-add it in the above way and it should work.

So Fraser, Dude, I did that on the customer's router and nothing worked, I actually did the procedure that was recommended. When I click on add device both in the geo-filter and in priority traffic this error happens and the devices to add do not even appear.
I already deleted the PS5 from the list, cleaned it and renamed it but nothing happens. I've been using netduma for so long this error is strange...

• Administrators
2 hours ago, helton MT said:

So Fraser, Dude, I did that on the customer's router and nothing worked, I actually did the procedure that was recommended. When I click on add device both in the geo-filter and in priority traffic this error happens and the devices to add do not even appear.
I already deleted the PS5 from the list, cleaned it and renamed it but nothing happens. I've been using netduma for so long this error is strange...

Not sure if we're  talking about the same procedure - don't try to add the device back to Geo-Filter/Traffic Prioritization. Just connect the device back to the router - it must be connected via ethernet/2.4/5GHz whichever method it was connected before. In the Device Manager it then must be named the same as it was previously and given the same device type. Then once that's all done the error should go away. 

100% though a factory reset will clear it otherwise, hold the reset button for 30 seconds, then wait 2 minutes before accessing the interface and it should be fine.